sábado, dezembro 16, 2006

Pessoas complexas...

.
Stacy: Hey!

House: Hi.

Stacy [stands up]: I'm going to talk to Mark tonight. And I'm going to stay here with you. [smiles and looks nervous]

House: DOn't do it.

Stacy: This isn't funny Greg.

House: I know.

Stacy [smile fades]: You... spent all these months chasing me. Now I'm here and you start running? What the hell changed?

House: Nothing. Nothing changes. I'm not going to change.

Stacy: Who asked you to?

House: Mark is willing to do whatever it takes. I'm not. Never was.

Stacy: Oh, now you're introspective? WEren't so analytical the other night.

House: You were happy with Mark. You'll be happy again.

Stacy: Shut up about Mark. What the hell's wrong with you?

House: I can't make you happy!

Stacy: What?

House: How do you think this is gonna end? We'll be happy for what? A few weeks, few months. And then I'll say something insensitive, or I'll start ignoring you. And at first it'll be okay. It's just House being House. And then at some point, you will need something more. You'll need someone who can give you something I can't. [Stacy sighs.] You know I"m right. I've been there before.

Stacy: Oh. Oh. It doesn't have to be.

House: It does. It does. [they sigh] I dont' want to go there again. I'm sorry, Stacy. [He leaves, and she exhales forcefully]



[cut to roof, Wilson finds House there, sitting on the wall]

Wilson: What did you tell her?

House: I told her she's better off without me.

Wilson: Huh. That's probably true.

[House takes out Vicodin and pops a couple]

Wilson: You're an idiot. You don't think she'd be better off without you.

House: Right. I sent her off on a whim.

Wilson: You have no idea why you sent her off. [House climbs down off the wall]

House: Don't do this.

Wilson: This was no great sacrifice! You sent her away because you've got to be miserable.

House [turning on him]: That kind of psycho-crap help get your patients through the long nights? Or is it just for you? Tough love make you feel good? Helping people feel their pain?

Wilson: You don't like yourself. But you do admire yourself. It's all you've got, so you cling to it. You're so afraid if you change, you'll lose what makes you special. Being miserable doesn't make you better than anybody else, House. It just makes you miserable. [he leaves]

END

"House MD", season two, episódio 211.

2 comentários:

No Limite do Oceano disse...

House uma fantástica série, só pela personagem do Dr. House vale a pena...o único senão é a série se centrar em demasiado nos casos clínicos apresentados. Por isso gosto ainda mais Anatomia de Grey que apesar de não ter o sarcasmo do House tem algo que me diz muito...cenas bens construidas com boa musica.

Anónimo disse...

este episodio foi fantástico... lembrei-me destas palavrinhas todas como se fosse ontem... hmmm.. pensando bem, se calhar até foi :D